Friday, July 1, 2011

Floral Skirt

Hi there
Just wanted to show you a skirt I made for my friend. I used upcycled fabrics and busted out my sweet embroidery stitches. I recently discovered that my good ol Elna can do these decorative stitches. 
I flipped out! 
So this was the perfect thing to debut her (Elna) talents on. I think it adds a perfectly simple touch to this skirt. I wish I could have photos of her in the skirt, but we will have to wait for that. She just moved to Texas last night :( This is the photo I got from her this morning.
 
Even though I'm pretty bummed she's gone, I'm happy for her new start and life in Texas. 

Springfield misses you Grace! Good luck in your new adventures and this little lady will be in the mail to you soon! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your the boss !!!!!!!!!! awesome thank you so much for the skirt.........signed. not grace lol