Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beautiful Things

Just received my W magazine and I thought I'd share a few things with you that took me to a different place.

Beautiful Photographs



Beautiful make up



Beautiful Fabrics

Tonight I'm just working on my collection and trying to stay warm. I'm resketching most of the collection and planning my attack on natural fabric dyeing. Went out and bought all the ingredients yesterday. So nervous I'm going to mess up yards and yards of beautiful organic fabric, but something tells me my fabric will take to my fruits and vegetables and give me delicious colors. Feeling like I'm a little behind, but I'm still getting quality work done, so... so be it. Have a great night. Careful in the snow if you're gettin' in on it.

Your Doll,
Missy

...ok that was last night. The post looked fine on my end, but I guess it was jumbled on other's. Fixed. Today I'm going to go play with my film camera in the snow for my first photography assignment. 

Have a great day!

No comments: