Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Good Cry

When's the last time you had a good ol', decent cry?

I've taken quite an interest in photography recently and, well, I'm about to show you some pictures I just felt like taking tonight. I've always loved looking at sad people in pictures for some reason. I hurt for these people without an ounce of knowledge about them or why they're crying. Now I'm not asking you to feel anything for me, this is not like that. I really took them for myself.. can't tell you why. It just happened and I thought I'd share.

Mom and dad if by chance you fall on this one day in your confusing adventures of the world wide web, I'm just fine. I'm doing just fine, promise. 
Sometimes, I think a cry is necessary in a cleansing sense. AND not because you're sad, or you've had a trying day. Just happens sometimes. No? Never to you? Maybe I'm experiencing a sadness I'm not aware of. 

Call me crazy. 

These are real tears. I was able to tap into these emotions I haven't felt for a long time, and I believe in a healthy way. I'm past the experiences I went through and I'm better off, but that doesn't mean I can't remember them. I imagined the camera as the eyes of my experiences. I thought about it, and I want to keep the origins of these feelings from you, to allow you to walk through these photographs and see in them what you will, the same way I do when I place myself in a sad photograph. 

So I ask you again...when's the last time you had A Good Cry? 

On a lighter note...
I'm so excited because I think I might have found my last piece of the puzzle... my last model! *fingers crossed and shaking rapidly! 

Now back to the regular broadcast.

No comments: