Thursday, February 10, 2011

My First Prints!

So I'm enrolled in a black and white film photography class this semester and we just produced our first prints in the dark room Tuesday. It's so magical seeing a blank piece of paper develop into a photo you yourself took! So these are my very, very first prints every developed in the darkroom. The wait is so long compared to today's digital age, but so, so worth it!
Jimmi (my professor) chose this one for me to develop for it's different highlight/shadows qualities
A test strip from earlier today. Way too much light, but I still think it's a beautiful mistake

Anyways, that's all for now. Today was a pretty good Thursday. Went to class, Christiano lost all his hair and then we went to the Panera fundraiser for the Spring Fashion Show. 



No comments: