Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hi There

Well I don't want you to think I've abandon you. It's just that my life has been swallowed up by this little project called my Senior Collection. I've been spending the night at the studio for the past three weeks.
Seriously. This is what time I left one morning.. that's right. A.M. people. I don't think the janitors have every seen a more dedicated group of girls.
We sure do look like a fashionable bunch don't we?

I'll be sure to post pictures of the whole thing once it's done :) 
...orrrr you could just come see the show, live in action, April 16 at 4:00pm. Springfield Expo Center.

So what keeps me going during a collection marathon? (other than a large drip with two shots...)
Spring Color
Sweet treats. Anything with chocolate mainly. 
And this.. I just saw in someone's driveway while Christiano and I were driving .. and it just makes me happy. 

The caffeine detox begins Monday.

Hoping for a photogenic Wednesday!
(We're all going in for our close up out in the cold today for the collection video)

Anyways, what you been up to?

M






No comments: