Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Preview!

Getting ready to head into the darkroom for the evening. I'm so excited to see what turns out! Until then, I wanted to show you a few sneak peeks from the "Inspire" fashion show this weekend. It was so much fun and everyone did such an amazing job. Truly inspiring! 


These are just a few behind the scenes shots. I'll be back with more of the complete collection and color later. Have a great evening! 

Oh, and don't forget to leave something you're absolutely excited about on the post below to win one of Chris Gerringer's sweet T's! The giveaway is over tomorrow :)
To comment, click on the title header of the post and then scroll down to the bottom of the page

Thanks for reading.
Missy

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Missy,

I am so excited to see your collection!!! Congrats on a great show...I guess I will have to wait in anticipation to see it all though hehehe ;-)

peace & love,
Lindsey

http://designdolci.blogspot.com/