Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hectic

Hi friends,
I just found out today that I still have a boat load of stuff to do for my application. (ok I kinda already knew, but I did't know how soon it all needed to be completed....Or how long ago I should have started)  I just enrolled myself in a 100 hour course to get my TESOL Certification. I have to have it completed by the 20th and I also have to get my passport taken care of in order to teach in Korea.
(Screenshot of my new online home/life)

I'm really focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel at this point. This application is full of surprises and new challenges, but I have faith that it will be worth it.
 
With that being said, I think I might have to break from blogging... just a bit. I will still pop in from time to time because I'm always finding beautiful and inspiring products, people, and visuals. I'll be sure to share with you when I can. 
(The most beautiful wall I found at Zio's)

I hope that soon I can announce to you that I have secured a job in Korea and then post tons of photos of me packing and moving (and also my thoughts on leaving this beautiful place).  Then this blog suddenly becomes a travel blog about my time and experience teaching in Korea. (exciting right?!)
 
BUT before that, don't forget I have a lovely little collection on the rise with miss Maggie.
I'll be sure to post quick little updates of our progress.

So this is by no means a goodbye, just wanted to let you know in advance that you might not hear from me as much. I still love you!
Keep me in your thoughts. I'm going to be devoting more time to yoga to help keep me on track :)
Hope you have a lovely day, and thank you for reading. 
Missy

No comments: