Monday, July 25, 2011

My happy place...

Guess what?

I'm off to NY tomorrow! 
For a week!
With my best friend!

I'm in my own personal heaven.

But first I'm spending the night with these two cuties! 
Bernie
Daisy
Aren't they beautiful?

I'm going to try and post every single day. I have no doubt I will find tons and tons of things to share with you and photos to show. I'm so excited to be back in the city. I lived there for three months last summer, which was not enough, but for it almost being a year since my last breath there, a week has me over the moon excited!

I can't wait look at window displays, gather catalogs and other free stuff and see people! SO many stores, so little time! I have curated a list of "must-do's" but I'm trying to not add anything else to it because I want to find new stuff that I never went to last summer (not going to be hard). New York has my heart. Be back soon with trip updates! I'm so excited for you to meet Erin, my lovely sidekick!

Ahh, I can already smell those hot, muggy subways.

If you've been to NY, where's your favorite place to go?

Missy
One of my favorite photos I took in Central Park
Sweet Dreams :)

No comments: