Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pieces of Home

Hi! Just wanted to pop in and say hello really quick. I went to my parents house for the weekend to visit with them and friends. I'm really enjoying my time here. Here's a few peeks from my extended weekend so far. 
Lots of pretty things to see at Thursday Night Live. I'll show more from this super fun event later. 
I fell in love with this windmill (is that the right name?) when I was out to lunch with my brother. I've seen three more since! It's like they're calling me...
Much time with friends and enjoying riding in the backseat of my parents car again. 
You have no idea...
how good Central Dairy is for your soul. 
This is the paraffin dip stage during a pedi with the mom. Absolutely amazing. I've needed this since March. March, people. We went to Sydney Broderick Salon.
And last but not least the cutest booties I've ever seen at my sister-in-law's store. This store has changed so much since I was in last. So much beautiful jewelry! 

Tonight my parents are throwing me a graduation party. I feel like it's a little over the top, but they wanted to do it. They're even getting me a cake! I feel like it's my 6th birthday or something :) Today has been so lovely. One of my very best and missed friends just stopped by to see me (so sweet) and Christiano is on his way soon. Yiipppiiee! I'm excited for tonight. SO much food and friends. 

Since I've been home I've realized for the first time how much I do love this place. Before I couldn't wait to get back to Springfield, but this time I'm seeing this place as though I have different eyes. It's really beautiful. Am I growing up?

So glad to share these pieces of home with you. Thank you for reading.
Missy

No comments: