Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Time Photo Thing #1

It's a rare occasion a day passes and I don't take a photo, or a few hundred. And sometimes there are these moments or photo opportunities that some may call "picture perfect." Not saying that I do or anything.. but if I did, this would be one. :) Ladies and gents I welcome you to Happy Time Photo Thing! (a random but continuous feature on this blog, yea!) 
It is what it is... light, short, sweet and to the point. 

Why I love this photo:
Well if you didn't already know, I'm Korean. But, what you might not know even more is that Christiano is part Japanese. So I saw this wall and we just had to... 

Oh yea we ate there too. If my input is worth anything, it was okayyy..... but nothing beats Soo's! Nothing I tell you. :)

I also love how Christiano is looking at me. I know that sounds super cheesy, but I think it's cute nonetheless. 

Hey, have you taken any seriously awesome photos lately? Yes, you say? Email them to me and you might see it on Happy Time Photo Thing! Yahh!  

Have a dandy one,
Missy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha great photo:D